An Update from Mercer’s Marine on the COVID-19 pandemic
We are taking this matter very seriously and keeping a close eye on this public health crisis and will continue to adapt as the situation evolves.
Even though our retail store is closed, we are operating on a limited staff from our warehouse and taking orders over the phone and online. We are accepting Visa, Mastercard, and Amex as the only forms of payment. Orders can be picked up at our warehouse door after allowing sufficient time for processing.
Mercer’s Marine is classified as an essential service because we supply important parts and equipment to the fishing industry. We will do whatever we can to balance our commitment to the fishery and also to health and safety.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to help limit the spread of the virus
- Our retail store is closed effective immediately however our warehouse will remain open fulfilling orders placed over the phone or online only.
- It is required that all orders be placed ahead of time and we will work with you to arrange pickup or shipping.
- Public access is PROHIBITED. No exceptions.
- We are not accepting any returns at this time.
- We have reduced our staff and encouraging social distancing
- Business hours have been reduced to Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm only
- The workplace is being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- We are following all important safety recommendations from all levels of government.
If you have any questions or concerns about receiving your orders or our response to the situation, please reach out to us at
(709)466-7430 or send a message to [email protected].
You can also reach out to us on our social media outlets on facebook, twitter or instagram.
Our upmost importance in all of this is the health and safety of our employees and the public. Please take all necessary precautions to help prevent the spread the Covid-19. As a team we can work through this unique challenge together
Management and staff of Mercer’s Marine